Friday, April 25, 2014

Meet and Greet at Hobby Lobby

Without making my hair any thinner than it is (thank you menopause!), for the past couple of months I've been diligently trying to determine what kind of classes to teach at Hobby Lobby. I've scheduled several classes, but apparently I was under the Field of Dreams misconception that "if I schedule them, they will attend". Let's just say things could be going better. It's very difficult to know what people are looking for. Maybe it's a timing thing. I've tried various times to see what schedule works for people. I've offered nine different techniques in the past two months. Some have had moderate interest, others.....not so much. So on Saturday. April 26th, I'm going to be at the Aiken Hobby Lobby to kind of gloss over some of the techniques I'm teaching and show some of my samples, but also I just want to meet with people to find out what they are interested in. I'll be there from 10 am until 2 pm. Come by if you get a chance. I'd love to meet you!

1 comment:

Sonora Kay said...

Wish I lived closer, I would love to come hang out with you and learn something new. Or just play ;)