Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Featured Artist - Judy Richards of Cats Paw Artifacts

Judy Richards is a fellow artist and member of etsyBEAD, a bead group street team on etsy. Below Judy shares a brief glimpse into her artistic background:

I'm a lampwork artist who also designs jewelry - unique jewelry with semi-precious stones and my beads and also now precious metal clay pendants and charms.


I'm inspired by ancient pictographs, nature, and abstraction as well in an artistic sense.


I started out as a bead weaver and became familiar with and interested in lampwork beads and making them, took a class, and the rest is history!


Judy's items can be purchased in her online shop, catldy99.etsy.com. Below are just a few pictures of some of her favorite pieces.






1 comment:

JarmHug said...

Hi!
Your work are really beautiful. I love them all. Very colourful and fun. I have seen your chainmaille work at the right hand side.... WOW! so neat and classy. I have just start to learn the chainmaille one. Love to see your work more.